Friday, February 13, 2009

Announcing New "Anything Bears" Section
on My CafePress Shop!

I don't know if you know this, but I love Bears! I collect Bears! I have approximately 80+ Bears of all shapes and sizes! I also have a few sweatshirts with Bears on them. So, I decided it was time to create my Anything Bears Section on My CafePress Shop with my own designs of Bears!

I've started with: Exercise Bear

This is an Original Watercolor Artwork of a Teddy Bear Dressed for Exercising along with Blue Sweatshirt and Sweat Socks and Tennis Shoes with Blue Eyes called Exercise Bear.

Here is an Example of Exercise Bear on a Women's Long Sleeve T-Shirt. You can wear Exercise Bear on a Variety of Exercise Bear T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Adult and Children's Clothing, as well as Exercise Bear Teddy Bears, Flip Mino's & Flip MinoHD's, Post, Note & Greeting Cards, Mugs, Magnets, Calendar Prints, Small Posters, Tote & Messenger Bags, Clocks, Stickers, Dog T-Shirts, and More!


The Second Bear I've Designed is called: Green Exercise Bear

Here is an example of a Women's Plus Size Scoop Neck T-Shirt with this Design of Exercise Bear after 1 Month of working hard to build herself up! Now She has a New Hairdo, has Slimmed Down and is Looking Buff in Her New Green Sweatshirt and Sweat Socks and Green on Her Tennis Shoes along with her New Green Eye Contacts to Match in Time for St. Patrick's Day!

Green Exercise Bear can be purchased on the same products I mentioned above for Exercise Bear!

Remember, these New Bear Designs can Only be found on My CafePress Shop in the New Section called Anything Bears! Keep Checking Back Often as I will be adding More for Many Occasions!

If you would like a products from one of my other shops with these New Designs, please email me at shari@flowerswithfeelingscentral.com to format it for you to purchase on my Other shops or Gallery.

I Hope You Enjoy Them As Much I Do! I know I'll be getting them to add to My Collection of Bears!

Have a Great Day and A Better Tomorrow!

Shari P.

No comments: