Friday, February 13, 2009

Added New Hearts for Valentine's Day
Or Any Occasion on
My CafePress Shop!

I know I'm late in creating these Designs for Valentine's Day, but I figured they could be used for Any Occasion if you like Hearts made from my Fractal Art! If worse come's to worse, these designs will be there for Valentine's Day 2010 or any Occasion you want to give a gift.

The first is called: Colorful Fractal Heart

This Design can be found under my Fractals Section or Valentine's Day Designs Section.

Here is a Sweatshirt with this Colorful Fractal Heart. This Design can be found adorning Colorful Fractal Heart T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Other Adult and Children Clothing items as well as Colorful Fractal Heart Flip Mino's & Flip MinoHD's, Post, Note & Greeting Cards, Mugs, Magnets, Tote & Messenger Bags, Buttons, Stickers, Tile Coasters, Framed Tiles, Keepsake Boxes and more! Good for Valentine's Day or Any Occasion!

The Second Design is called: Heart Swirl Fractal

This Design can also be found under my Fractals Section or Valentine's Day Designs Section.

Here is a Women's Dark T-Shirt with Original Reds & Blues Swirling Spiral Fractal Electronically Modified to look as if it was a Watercolor, Shaped into a Heart with the words above it expressing the feelings of love "My Heart Swirls For You!".

Wear Heart Swirl Fractal on your Heart Swirl Fractal T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Adult and Children's Clothing, as well as Heart Swirl Fractal Teddy Bear, Flip Mino's & Flip MinoHD's, Post, Note & Greeting Cards, Mugs, Magnets, Calendar Prints, Small Posters, Tote & Messenger Bags, Clocks, Stickers, Dog T-Shirts, and More!

Right now these designs can only be found on My CafePress Shop. If you want any of these designs on products from any of my other shops or Gallery, please email me at shari@flowerswithfeelingscentral.com with your request.

I hope you enjoy these designs!

Have a Great Valentine's Day!

Shari P.

No comments: