Monday, February 9, 2009

New OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
Design Added to
My CafePress Shop
Shared Feelings Section!



New How OCD design by Shari P. on My CafePress Shop!



HOW OCD DO YOU WANT TO BE!

Enjoy Your Obsessive Compulsive Tendancies with this Very Humorous Design Which Conveys the Maticulous Nature of the Obsessive Compulsive Personality. Also has Image of Ruler next to words to show that pain staking energy that went into measuring the spacing between the words top to bottom and lines help keep all the same length side to side.

I tend to have this behavior being so detailed oriented in my creations. When is enough, enough. Couldn't I just have typed the words on a shirt and not pay any attention to the finer details of making sure word is lined up perfectly!!!! Ahhhh! I drive myself nuts sometimes. This design was one of those times!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I obsessed over creating it! hehehe.....


Currently this "How OCD" Design can be purchased on the How OCD Note, Greeting and Post Cards, Calendar Prints, Journal, Mousepad, Mugs, Steins, Tile Coasters, Framed Tile, Keepsake Boxes, Messenger and Tote Bags, BBQ Aprons, Trucker Hat, Cap, Dog T-Shirts, Small and Large Pet Bowls, Stickers, Magnets, Teddy Bears, Boxer Shorts, Classic Thongs, Bib, and the How OCD Organic Cotton Tees, Men's, Women's, Jr's, Kids and Infant T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Hoodies, Light and Dark T-Shirts Including Maternity Light and Dark T-Shirts until more products are formatted with this image. Dark Shirts can be purchased with White Lettering whereas Light Colored Shirts have Black Lettering.

If you have any Special Requests for a Personalized Gift, using my images or if you have an image you would like formatted, just email me at shari@flowerswithfeelingscentral.com .

Have a Great Day!

Shari P.

No comments: